Go Back   Pet Lovers Forum > The Dog Forums > Dog Breed
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Dog Breed What is your favorite dog breed? - Puppy & Dog Forums. Discuss the traits and characteristics of different breeds and what breed may be best for you and your family.

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2011, 05:15 AM

Abbot Maeshal is on a distinguished road
Default Best dog for inside home.

I think the breed Maltese is best for inside the house.If you have this then you will admit too that its behavior and friendly nature is best among all other dogs.Its very lovely dog for the inside of house if you can not handle a aggressive breed.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Spurl this Post!Reddit! Wong this Post!
Old 09-15-2011, 08:12 AM

Steff Marshal is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Best dog for inside home.

I do agree with you friend because i am thinking to adopt a dog for the inside of the house and one of my friend advised me to adopt Maltese due to his lovely behavior for the inside of the house.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Spurl this Post!Reddit! Wong this Post!
Old 10-04-2011, 06:18 AM

tylerjones553 is on a distinguished road

Yes Maltese is good but I Would also prefer Pug this breed is also good if you done much space
Old 10-29-2011, 04:11 AM

sabysmith is on a distinguished road

The Japanese Chin, also known as the Japanese Spaniel, is actually believed to have originated in China and brought to Japan as a gift from a Chinese emperor. The Chin gets along well with almost everyone, including strangers, other animals and children. They are also alert and sensitive to their surroundings.
Old 05-03-2012, 04:56 PM

RyanPearce is on a distinguished road
Post Re: Best dog for inside home.

Doberman is best bread. they are not hairy so you'll not be disturbed by leaving hairs on different places.
Old 06-11-2012, 05:20 PM

SophiaKelly is on a distinguished road

Beagle
American Bulldog
Eskimo Dog
Mastiff

for home where you have small kids..
Old 07-11-2012, 01:07 PM

albertoyorick is on a distinguished road

Maltese is a small breed of dog and quite good for keeping it inside a home.
Old 08-01-2012, 03:43 PM

CurtDavis is on a distinguished road

Banter Bulldogge.. Easy to keep inside.
Old 01-16-2013, 11:58 PM

ashtonluise is on a distinguished road

There are so many breeds are available in dogs. If you want dog for your home then germanshepherd is the best breed for you. I have also germanshepherd dog which is such a best breed.
Old 04-12-2013, 06:10 PM

Alexsertu is on a distinguished road

Hello,
I think the breed Maltese is best for inside the house.If you have this then you will admit too that its behavior and friendly nature is best among.

Pet Lovers Forum > The Dog Forums > Dog Breed