Go Back   Pet Lovers Forum > Cat chat group > Cat breeds
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2000, 06:37 PM

Default Re: Are Bengal cats a good pet?

I was thinking about getting a bengal cat a while ago because I heard that they're really intelligent and can be easily trained to play fetch, walk on a leash or go swimming. They seemed like the perfect interactive cat. I've also read all of the messages talking about the weird things they do and quirky ourbursts. What are they really like? Are they good pets or are they really weird animals?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Spurl this Post!Reddit! Wong this Post!
Old 11-09-2000, 05:54 AM

I have never had a bengal ans I am not sure if anyone here does either. Hey thats funny! I am sure that they are great pets and I ahve also heard that they are very intellegent and most people have to but baby clips on thier cupbords because these cats are so smart they know how to open them!
Hope you can find some info.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Spurl this Post!Reddit! Wong this Post!
Old 11-09-2000, 06:16 AM

Didn't Cat Fancy just feature that breed? I can't find it, but that doesn't mean much in this house. You can find all the information you'd ever want on the web, just go to any search engine and search for 'bengal'...
Old 11-09-2000, 06:49 AM

I think the cat that i'm kitty sitting is part bengal but I can't be sure because she was a stray. She's very smart I notice that she copies things that my other cats do.

If i could put baby locks on my cupboards I would because my orange tabby opens them all the time.

My orange tabby is so smart he has found out how to escape my bathroom. He was supposed to seperated from my other cat because he was sick but he was not happy being closed up in the bathroom.

I've also watch him sneak behind our love seat when someone is getting ready to leave so he can sneak out into the hallway of our apt building.

-Erin
Old 11-10-2000, 09:03 AM

might even be able to find a homeless begal cat to adopt!

Don't rule out a non pedigree cat though! You can get them for free or for a small donation from your local rescue center, and they have all different looks and personalitys.

\\Sweet >^..^< Dreams//
Old 08-21-2009, 01:20 AM

Tim w is on a distinguished road

Although you can get them for free I really don't recomend tem as a great cat.
Old 06-17-2011, 06:06 AM

Abbot Maeshal is on a distinguished road

It has a aggressive nature but a very powerful cats among cats.Actually its mix breed and has very unique golden color with lines like tigers.So i may say you that it is a nice pet.No behavior problem is seen ever in this breed.any how some times it happens.
Old 07-12-2011, 02:56 AM

AlvinCampbell is on a distinguished road

Bengal cats are medium to large felines ranging from 10-15lbs. The different subspecies of the ***** Leopard Cat vary in size as do the domestic cats initially bred to them. The female Bengals are relatively smaller than the males and each different bloodline produces a vast array of musculature and size. These types of questions, designed for your specific situation, will give you a baseline to decide which cat would fit best with your resident pet. A slow and easy introduction is the best route for introducing the new kitty into your home. Having a separate room prepared with food, water, litter-pan, bed and toys will safely allow resident petís time to adjust to the intriguing smells of a new feline in their home as well as letting the new kitten adjust to their new environment.
Old 03-31-2013, 09:39 AM

Alexsertu is on a distinguished road

It is the best time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or suggestions.

Pet Lovers Forum > Cat chat group > Cat breeds